Ultra Preventive® 1 Daily comprehensive vitamin/mineral/trace element formula with bioavailable nutrient forms to support optimal health and wellness in a once-daily capsule. This formula features CoQ10 for mitochondrial energy; Metafolin® L-5-MTHF folate, vitamin B12 and choline for methylation support; and antioxidants for immune and cellular health.‡
Ultra Preventive® 1 Daily
- Amount Per Serving
- Serving Size 1 Capsule • Servings Per Container 60
- Vitamin A (as 73% beta carotene and 27% vitamin A acetate) 1,125 mcg
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 180 mg
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 50 mcg (2,000 IU)
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 20 mg
- Thiamine (as thiamine HCl) 3 mg
- Riboflavin (as vitamin B2 and riboflavin-5-phosphate) 3 mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide)20 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl and pyridoxal-5-phosphate) 4 mg
- Folate (as Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF) 667 mcg DFE (400 mcg L-5-MTHF)
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 500 mcg
- Biotin 300 mcg
- Pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate) 10 mg
- Choline (from choline bitartrate) 25 mg
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 150 mcg
- Zinc (as zinc citrate) 25 mg
- Selenium (as selenomethionine) 70 mcg
- Manganese (as manganese citrate)2 mg
- Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate) 200 mcg
- Molybdenum (as TRAACS® molybdenum glycinate chelate)75 mcg
- Boron (as boron glycinate)1 mg
- Inositol 25 mg
- CoenzymeQ10 (as CoQ10 and as 18% from sustained-release MicroActive® Q10-cyclodextrin complex)50 mg
- Alpha lipoic acid 50 mg
- FloraGLO® Lutein 3 mg
- Zeaxanthin500 mcg
- Lycopene500 mcg
- Other ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, ascorbyl palmitate, potato starch
- ChromeMate® brand niacin-bound chromium. ChromeMate® & logo are trademarks of Lonza or its affiliates.
®FloraGLO is a registered trademark of Kemin Industries, Inc.
Metafolin® is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
MicroActive® is a registered trademark of BioActives, LLC.
Zeaxanthin is sourced from OPTISHARP® brand. OPTISHARP® is a trademark of DSM.
TRAACS® is a registered trademark of Albion Laboratories, Inc.
- Suggested Usage: 1 daily