- Pure Encapsulations Phosphatidylcholine is a naturally occurring, integral component of the cellular membrane, adding fluidity and strength to cells. It serves as a source of choline, an important nutrient for methylation, cell-to-cell communication, cognition and liver function.
- Soy-free, GMO-free, sunflower-derived phosphatidylcholine.
- Major source of methyl groups to promote healthy methylation, particularly for individuals with MTHFR or PEMT genetic variations.
- Acts as a precursor for phospholipids and acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter involved in attention, memory, and neuromuscular function.
- Supports fat metabolism in the liver to promote energy production.
- Provides choline source for pregnancy to support infant cognitive development.
Each Two Softgel Capsules Contains: ... Amount Per Serving
Calories ... 15
Total Fat ...1.5 g
Total Phosphatidylcholine ... 550 mg
Gelatin Capsule (Gelatin, Glycerin, Water, Carob),Sunflower Lecithin, Medium-Chain Triglycerides.
2 capsules daily, with a meal.